• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1963 Series III GT rust free desert shell

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I'm hoping someone out there owns, or has thier eye on a Series III GT (or ST) that is so rusted, the time and money investment may be holding you back. This car needs a mate to make her whole, or another car needs this car. This is basically a rolling shell, no engine, no Trans, no interior, and many of the critical GT parts gone such as door panels, rear top pads etc. The upside: this car is UNBELIEVABLY RUST FREE and straight, except the front valence has been removed. (They are available). In addition, rust free hardtop shell with all but rear window stainless (of course) A rust free hardtop shell is very hard to find.

I do have title to this car. Ideally, a complete basket case Series III is what someone needs to put this car back together. Shells like this just don't come around.

Contact me if interested or pass the word to someone who may benefit for this shell.

Price will be neg depending on how much of the car you want or need. I also have a complete series V front suspension if the buyer wants to upgrade. Lots of parts if you wanted to start with this as is.

Canisdog@

A
O
L
Dot. Com

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
image_zpsvc9rv8hb.jpeg

image_zpsek9cn8e3.jpeg

image_zpslbpocigm.jpeg

image_zpsosy3bqms.jpeg

Last edited: