• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1963 Series III Alping & 30 years of parts

Grenade10

Donation Time
As the title says, I have finally pulled my 1963 Series III car out of storage. It has been in a weather tight container for 13 years in my posesion and was stored for 3/4 years prior to me getting it. This is a straight rust free car. Drive line is in the car, but was froze up when I purchased and I have done nothing to free it up. See the few pictures.

What it comes with is all most all my parts that I had aquired while I was collecting and racing a 1964 Series IV Alpine. I am keep the Series IV car and I am part of the way though putting it back on the street / track day car. So the engine, transmision my 4 wheel disk brake set up, tail light and a few other parts to finish I will keep.

That leaves .....many ...... many ..... many parts to go with the car. This includeds a 1725 engine that was running when I pulled it, that has transmision and ELECTIC OVERDRIVE. I have two rebuilt transmission, one I will keep, so heads, blocks cranks, rods, carbs (all options including 2bl down draught. Steel wheels on the car but comes with wire wheels and hubs. Full set (5) Capri rims plus stock rims with trim rings and dog dish hub caps. Crossmember, suspension arms, springs, seats, windshield, heater core, gauges, lights, wiring another overdrive should be there as well. Soft top parts, hinged covers .............

Clear Title, car was originally red.

Contact me and I can send you more photos and answer questions.

Oh, and it will take probably a 20'/24' trailer to move the car and the parts. Bring help to load ...... :)

$6,800

Attachments

• HPIM1575.jpg
    HPIM1575.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 207
  • HPIM1583.jpg
    HPIM1583.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 150
  • HPIM1578.jpg
    HPIM1578.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 194
  • HPIM1593.jpg
    HPIM1593.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 188
  • HPIM1597.jpg
    HPIM1597.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

Grenade10

Donation Time
The second reply is correct, the 1/4 windows are not on the doors. Were taken off when stored. Windshield was also taken off.

I did find the second overdrive unit, plus have a spare hood and trunk, both round corner.

Also LAT Tiger Fiberglass hood scoop. Might have Tiger Mark 2 grill. Don't remember if that went with the car when I sold it years ago.

I have two aluminum 1725 oil pans, I'm going to keep one as well as the pair of Weber 40DCOE carbs, and I'm still looking for the correct intake manifold for the LH drive car.

Also found a spare windshield in the frame and windshield glass in a crate. May be early car on the windshield. Front bumper is also in the storage parts.

Mark

Last edited:

Grenade10

Donation Time
Well, it looks like there is not much interest in all the parts with the car and have had many questions about selling some of the parts. Let me know what your looking for.

Mark Wernimont

Grenade10

Donation Time
Sorry for not getting back to all who asked questions or found my inbox full. Had surgery on both knees between Christmas and New Years. Now just getting up and around. I am thinking about adding my 1964 SCCA F-Production car and all parts including a fully machined engine that is ready to be assembled and installed. Has log book back to 1976 ..…

If interested PM me. May be putting it all on Bring a Trailer. Mark