• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1962 ser. 2 for sale 3900,obo

mustang1215

Donation Time
I have for sale a 1962 ser.2 sunbeam alpine for sale,Body has no rust interior is very good chrome is good.motor overheated and car has sat for five years color is blue,black int. has fiberglass and metal top.plus top bows,no canvas some extra parts.can send photos to your cell.will try to add photos here tomorrow. best to call for details. Ed 914-245-5683.N.Y.

mustang1215

Donation Time
sunbeam photos

You can view photos of the ser.II I have for sale on craigslist by owner in New York listings Thanks Ed 914-245-5683

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Mustang,

Nice looking! Has plenty of the options too!

Question: OD?

DanR

mustang1215

Donation Time
Ser 11 for sale

No OD,thanks for looking,as I said best offer,If the gentleman in the UK is serious please call 914-245-5683,need to sell so I can finish other Sunbeam I have.also have other parts for sale for ser. two and three,including wood wheel,needs work,new wood grain dash.etc.let me know what you need