• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1962 Body parts and Windscreen needed

R

Robert26ca

Hello In Looking for a windshield for a 1962 Alpine
The Car is a future project. Need a windshield first!
Some front sheetmetal damage: bumper,grill and tin.
hood poor but Ok! (some bondoh)
No Motor or Trans. Future V6 Auto? Have not decided on type yet
Mopar V6 and 904 Trans? to keep the penta-star alive (this V6 may be to wide & Trans to long?)
Need a Windshield first ! Then a New Top
Chev 4.3 V6 is not much smaller
Mitsi 3.0ltr V6 EFI(from a caravan) and Mitsi pickup 5speed ?? (still a mopar?)

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Robert,
Send me a PM as I have a windshield frame for a Series two I was going to list on e-bay. "Pristine" chrome!
It also has good glass with one very small and faint blade scratch but no cracks or pits. I would crate to ship but shipping would be expensive. I can break down the frame to ship.
Have a good hood and any section of metal you need except floors! Rockers don't have as much as a pin hole.
P

AlpineII

Donation Time
Robert,
Where are you located. I am near Ottawa and have a 1962 Series II rolling shell that I have scavanged a lot of parts from. Windshield and frame are still there as well as engine, good hood, trunk, doors and hardtop and both bumpers and quite a collection of odds and sods. :D

R

Robert26ca

Robert,
Where are you located. I am near Ottawa and have a 1962 Series II rolling shell that I have scavanged a lot of parts from. Windshield and frame are still there as well as engine, good hood, trunk, doors and hardtop and both bumpers and quite a collection of odds and sods. :D

Wow I.m in BC Interior Seems you have lots of parts I need!
Shipping would probably Kill ! Do ya have reggy im still trying to get my original. Do you have any Pics. What shape is the engine? I have a tranny but no clutch of flywheel. This one was in a front end bender. Head lamps and rings are ok but no grill or metal between the front of the fenders. Rad support is ok.
A body shop started hacking on it befor I got it.

I guess a list of partsi need is necessary. You seem to have most of them.

R

Robert26ca

Robert,
Send me a PM as I have a windshield frame for a Series two I was going to list on e-bay. "Pristine" chrome!
It also has good glass with one very small and faint blade scratch but no cracks or pits. I would crate to ship but shipping would be expensive. I can break down the frame to ship.
Have a good hood and any section of metal you need except floors! Rockers don't have as much as a pin hole.
P

PM ? Whats a PM I,m a newbee to this
Are you in US or Canada? I do Need lots of parts.

R

Robert26ca

Robert,
P

You are going to think I,m a dork.
I see you are in collorado. I did not read far enough
is PM = Private Message ?