• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1962 Alpine driver $5

subforry

Gold Level Sponsor
I bought this car a few weeks ago. It is very original and there is no rust in the floors. The story is that the car was stored for 40 years, which seems likely. The "patina" is even better in person.

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Congrats! No rust in the floors is already excellent news. Would appreciate if you could post more pictures here ;-)

subforry

Gold Level Sponsor
It runs good. Brakes have been worked, but don't work well. I'm working on getting original SII seats. Original color is lake blue. Has almost all the trim and parts.

Attachments

• 20231028_094821.JPG
    20231028_094821.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 41
  • 20231028_111032.JPG
    20231028_111032.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
  • 20231028_123949.JPG
    20231028_123949.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 43

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
The original Lake Blue S2 cars only came with bright blue interior and dark blue piping. A very stylish combo (ask James Bond :)) From my point of view one of the most tasty combinations. No black interiors ever. Wonder how many were sold since this colour choice was only offered during S2 runtime. I once got offered one in Switzerland, but regretfully didn't buy it at that time. One of my biggest mistakes though. Still may have the pics somewhere. Just if you are interested...

Last edited: