• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1961 Values

bkasl

Donation Time
I have owned a very nice S2 since 1971. I have all of the original parts like dual Zeniths, wheels, etc as I have added Weber and Superlights.
Interior is as original design with OD and hard top/ soft top.
What is the value of these cars now in a grade below excellent, probably very good???

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Best way to get some ideas would be post some pictures. If you have trouble doing so, send them to a couple of our members that are willing to upload for you. Greggers and Alpine66 and even I am willing to help. Just send us an E-mail. Click on the name under the MEMBERS LIST and then click on send an e-mail... simple as that.

I bet you will get a lot of suggestions then,

DanR

snamelc

Donation Time
Try Hagerty's WEB site for evaluation. I've found it to be fairly accurate but you have to be brutally honest about condition.

Bill

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Posting photos on behalf of of bkasl.

Attachments

• Kasl_Right_sm.jpg
    Kasl_Right_sm.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Kasl_Interior_sm.jpg
    Kasl_Interior_sm.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Kasl_EngineLeft_sm.jpg
    Kasl_EngineLeft_sm.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 62
  • Kasl_EngineBay_sm.jpg
    Kasl_EngineBay_sm.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Kasl_34_sm.jpg
    Kasl_34_sm.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 60

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
Devil's advocate here.

It depends a bit on why you care. If you want to sell it, it's worth whatever someone will give you for it. If you want to tell your neighbour about your valuable antique, it's worth whatever you think it is.

Up to you to decide.

bkasl

Donation Time
Hagerty

I have used Hagerty values as a guide but they group the S2 with the S1 cars
Not sure if that makes a difference or not but I would like to average several sources

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
A larger variety of PIC's especially around the most venerable rust areas would be beneficial for any potential buyer and for our club members to give their opinions on your car.

From the pictures I've seen it looks like a very nice Alpine.

DanR