• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

15X7 Aluminum Wheels 4x4.25 Bolt Pattern

Nevadanut

Donation Time
Starting to clear out a lot of stuff I don't use, and the 4-lug wheels that I've had stashed could go to a new home for someone that still uses the 4x4.25 bolt pattern. Pretty much everything I'm doing involves the aluminum hubs with 5-bolt pattern. These wheels are the Enkie 92 style that measure 15x7 with a 4-3/8" backspace. They have black centers with an aluminum lip. Good condition, and would polish up nicely. Figured someone with a Tiger or Alpine that wanted to step up to a 15" wheel would have an inexpensive set for whatever project they are working with. Wheels that have the 4x4.25" bolt pattern are starting to become challenging to find. If nobody wants them in the Sunbeam community, then I'll offer them up to the general public. Price is $250.00. I'll probably be dragging out the Alpine shells soon as well and some sheetmetal may become available along with a rolling chassis. Serious inquiries concerning the wheels are welcome to contact me directly thru e-mail at hokey@oasisol.com and I'll be more than happy to forward photos if desired. They are located in Northern Nevada near Reno.