• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

13 " Beauty rings

Pumpkin

Donation Time
I have a real nice set of 4 beauty rings off my series ll and 4 not so nice moons for sale. The rings do have some rusty inside the clamping area but could be cleaned and sealed out. The moons are not dented but do show signs of rust. I am scraping the wheels as they are not worth shipping.

Am taking offers. Photos on request PM
CHuck

Pumpkin

Donation Time
beauty rings

Are these rings and caps also correct for a series III?

I really do not know if so or not. I would have to refer you to someone with a correct one to see.
I had the photos once ,,,but can send if you find out.. BUT one chap in the UK may have dibs on the rings .. have to wait and see.

Chuck

D

Don Ennis

Sunbeam Wheels

Can the wheels be cleaned up and used? If so I could use them. Don Ennis 206 465 6166