• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

“Fake” wire wheels for sale

watisit

Diamond Level Sponsor
Set of five, four with new tires. Had them on my series II. Only changed them as I wanted to go with a different look on the car. Pick up only from MD 21230. $450 or best offer. Cheers Jason

Attachments

• IMG_5116.jpeg
    IMG_5116.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_9037.jpeg
    IMG_9037.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 63

watisit

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Don, Mike H is correct. 175/80R13. I put new tires on the wheels then decided I wanted a different look on the car so changed them out to a different wheel style. Open to offers. I'd to them to get used by another Apline owner as they do clean up nice! if not, I will just chuck them in with the sale of the car thats scheduled to go on BAT soon. Cheers Jason