• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T

Wanted: SIV passenger side fender complete

Hi, I need it to have been removed from donor vehicle at the spot welds, including the leaded joint up by the cowl. Thanks, Jon
  2. T

Front Suspension Crossmember

johnd said:"... there is no access to the bolts on a SII... " Curious as to what was obstructing the x-member bolts on your SII.
  3. T

66 Tiger for sale in LA, Ca

Considering the distrust foisted upon used car dealers one would think that it would be in this sellers best interest to at least post some *glare-free* undercarriage shots? Maybe do themselves another favor by pulling the loose pieces of carpet out so we can see the trunk and floor boards?
  4. T

Parting out/dismantling 1965 Series 4 GT

Front fender price and availabilty? Cactusmasher, Front fender prices? Pictures would be great. Thanks, Jon icanhandyman@yahoo.com
  5. T

Alpine parts (previously posted in "wanted")

I have for sale: SII folding top panels SII pass. door SI-III Zeniths w/manifold (tight throttle shaft bores) and gravel strainer air cleaners Heater cores SI-II steering wheel and horn ring Early gauges (no oem clock) Set of complete wire wheels and hubs Corner trim pieces for early...
  6. T

Youtube virtual Tiger

Hey all, Hope this isn't old news. I've never seen anything like it*. Skip forward to 04:00 if you want to cut to the chase. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKu9PzyL4Ps *fwiw... Jon
  7. T

Parting out/dismantling 1965 Series 4 GT

parts car Hi, What are you looking to get for the front fenders. I just need the outer sheet metal, not the fenderwells. My car is buried in the garage and I don't recall if I need the middle section connecting the two front fenders or not. Thanks...
  8. T

Tiger complete drivetrain for sale

Hi, What are you looking to get for the transmission tunnel (the "U" shaped portion that sits directly above the trans. and has the hole for the shifter and the opening for shifter adjustment... Not the bellhousing area cause I've got that)? The shifter if it is the earlier stock short one...
  9. T

Tgrhntr's list of parts for sale

Notice: Unfortunately the aforementioned floor boards are nla. NOS (brand new) SI-III front grill SII folding top panels SII drivers side door w/window and winder, etc. SI-III Zeniths w/manifold (tight throttle shaft bores) and gravel strainer air cleaners Heater cores SI-II steering wheel...
  10. T

wanted: Front fenders and valance

Hi, I can work with SI to SV. Partials (mid arch forward) on the fenders will do. I'm in South Bay Area, Ca. Btw, if you need parts yourself, I have a bunch. Such as (off the top of my head): SII folding top panels SII pass. door SI-III Zeniths w/manifold (tight throttle shaft bores) and...
  11. T

One more Miata motor install

It's already been said... but it bears repeating: Your design/fabrication abilities and attention to detail are top notch. If I may ask, is this type of thing your bread and butter? I stand in awe...
  12. T

Series 2 soft top frame

The bow that floats will need to sit wherever the natural "corner" of your soft-top (hood) happens to lie. With the top erected it should be apparent where this landing point is. This bows travel will be restricted by the webbing straps whose width and original location should be dictated by the...