• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. O

Shipping a Sunbeam

I might finally be joining the ranks of Alpine owners, and I couldn't be happier. Wondering if anybody has any tips/suggestions on getting a car from another state out here to me in Los Angeles? It is in Wisconsin. Obviously I want to ship it enclosed. Also, as it isn't too expensive a car...
  2. O

'67 in Wisconsin

I saw this on Craigslist: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4207764154.html I'm definitely very interested in owning my first Alpine, and am wondering if anybody can advise on this car. It looks good in the pictures, but pictures can be deceiving. Ad claims that it's "mechanically perfect,"...
  3. O

Hello

This is kinda lame maybe, but I'm brand new to SAOCA and I wanted to say hello to everybody and thank you for all the information that you've gathered. I'm starting to search for my first Sunbeam, and I really appreciate all the help you've all already been. Thanks so much. Jeremy