• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

Series 5 Heater water valve

Hi All The heater valve in my series 5 Alpine has failed yet again. The one in it when I bought the car five years ago gave up three years ago. I found one on the net and that lasted 2 months. Got another again on the net, seller assured me the quality was good but after 3 years has failed too...
  2. J

information required on weber conversions

My series 5 has a 28/32 weber on it and have had a few problems so have got a weber 32/36 to try. The replacement carb is missing the choke system. My question is will I need one? I am told that most people remove the choke (this is in general not alpines). I am asking is this true or is it...
  3. J

Factory Alloy wheels

I'm new to the world of Alpines and I was reading "The Alpine Guide" which came with the car and it mentions an original Rootes Alloy wheel. Is this correct? Can some one supply pictures and sizes that suit a Jan '68 SV?