• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Nevadanut

15X7 Aluminum Wheels 4x4.25 Bolt Pattern

Sale Pending The wheels are going to a new home. Sale is pending - thanks to all who inquired.
  2. Nevadanut

15X7 Aluminum Wheels 4x4.25 Bolt Pattern

Starting to clear out a lot of stuff I don't use, and the 4-lug wheels that I've had stashed could go to a new home for someone that still uses the 4x4.25 bolt pattern. Pretty much everything I'm doing involves the aluminum hubs with 5-bolt pattern. These wheels are the Enkie 92 style that...
  3. Nevadanut

New Ansen Sprint 15x7 Wheels $150

I have a new pair (2) of Ansen Sprint polished aluminum wheels with the 4x4-1/4 bolt pattern and 4" backspace. 13" tires are really dwindling, so if anyone wants a new pair of 15x7 wheels I have a pair for sale. I don't utilize the 4x4-1/4 bolt pattern anymore. These two wheels have never...
  4. Nevadanut

Alpine And Tiger Trunk Lift Support Project

64Beam/Robin.... contact me with an e-mail. Thanks.
  5. Nevadanut

Alpine And Tiger Trunk Lift Support Project

Just finished the trunk lift support system for the Sunbeam project. It bolts into the trunk of the Tiger or Alpine using the existing mounting points in the chassis and trunklid. I've assembled a kit that includes a pair of trunk lid brackets, a set of gas charged lift supports and a bushing...
  6. Nevadanut

Several Alpine/Hillman Parts For Sale

The cars are late series cars. I do not have any of the headlight rings you are referring to. I did find a couple of engine crankshafts that are fresh and ready to go along with other stuff. I also have what appears to be a rebuilt Alpine steering box assy as well as a spare used one. New...
  7. Nevadanut

Several Alpine/Hillman Parts For Sale

I've obtained several Alpine/Hillman parts and have started looking through a fairly large collection. Several cams, pistons, motor parts as well as misc. pieces. I also have a few Alpines that some of the parts will be removed and distributed to new owners needing them. If you have a...
  8. Nevadanut

1963 Sunbeam Alpine rolling project/parts car

Called and left a message on July 4th at 11:00 A.M.
  9. Nevadanut

Ultimate tiger

Suspension Updated... I've been working on updates to the front suspension, and the website has also been updated with photos of the new version. Lighter, refined unit and has easy adustability. It's really come a long way since the beginning.