• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. R

lots of parts: wire wheels, motor, Zenith Carbs,lots more

wire wheels 5 pcs ,4 front spindles, 5 wing nuts $250.- center Console needs tlc,lots of it. $ 40.- original steel rims $ 10.- early Hardtop no glass,no liner...
  2. R

V6 Conversion Items

Hi, i am interested in your conversion parts.
  3. R

Looking for a series 1-2 hardtop

did you find one yet? i have 2 in the parts section. Still available.
  4. R

Early series hardtop, 1600 cc short block,radiator expansions chamber with thermostat housing

shell only glass is broken. short block spun bearing, needs rebuild.
  5. R

Megajolt

I installed a Magajolt Ignition system. it works very nicely. Big thanks to RootesRacer for posting the advance table. that is the main reason the ignition works so well. Ruedi
  6. R

Toyota Prius brake master cylinder?

here is todays project. i installed a Brake master cylinder. from a 84 ford curier. it fits evem with the strombergs. i did not use the spacer. the mc has 3/4 bore and 1 1/4 stroke. the outlets are a funky threat m10- 1.25 the more common one is m10-1.00. therefor it was impossible to find a...
  7. R

Front Brake Rotor

I am trying to do the same thing. replace my front rotors. first i wanted to change over to vented disks. i found Nissan 1978 200sx. they are the same height, the bolt holes would need to be elongated and i am not sure there is enough metal left. nissan bolt circle is 95mm alpine 85mm hub on...
  8. R

1966 V Exhaust Clamp

clamp Hi Jim, did you get this clamp? also did you get the heater bezel? i have both. the bezel would be in no better shape than the one in your picture. so if you just need one,yes i do have it. if you need a nice one, sorry cant help you. Ruedi
  9. R

Turn signal arm

Yes that is exactly like mine and i was working on mine today. so memory is pretty fresh. if you need more info let me know. i am looking at it again tomorrow. Ruedi
  10. R

Turn signal arm

I got the same switch in my SV I do Have the same switch you are looking for, in my S V. pull back is the hibeam flasher. horn is in the steering wheel. my car is a European model maybe that is the divergence. look on European e-bay sites. UK, Germany. Ruedi
  11. R

Sorry about that guys...

Thanks for working so hard,to get it back. Ruedi Kuhn
  12. R

Spring for clutch master 5/8

i need the internal spring for a Lockheed clutch master cylinder 5/8". Ruedi
  13. R

Spring for clutch master 5/8

i need the internal spring for a Lockheed clutch master cylinder 5/8". Ruedi
  14. R

Parting out my project SV + aftermarket stuff

do you still have the rear leaf springs? thanks ruedi
  15. R

wrist pins and valve spring retainers

hi guys i am rebuilding my 1725 engine. i wanted to get lighter wrist pins and also lighter spring retainers. i am using isky 625/626 springs. wrist pins are stock size. would anybody know where i can get any if them. thanks Ruedi
  16. R

Performance Valvetrain parts - Discount

did anybody buy i like to know if anybody bought this rockers and how it worked out
  17. R

Rocker arm ratio

sorry thanks to both of you Rootes racer and rootes rooter
  18. R

Rocker arm ratio

roots racer thanks for the respond. we removed the shimms but left the seat in place. did not think it would be good to have the spring sit on the alu.
  19. R

Rocker arm ratio

Hi all, I am looking for the rocker arm ratio. none of my manuals spec them. i am rebuilding the head and would like to figure the pressure over the nose. i am using isky 626 springs and getting to high a seat pressure. about 120lb. i can,t find any retainers that would give me more length...