• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. P

66 Alpine

This is a lovely car (If you like Yellow). The car was done in 2003/2004. Very nice interior with headrests added to original seats. Nice stereo that you can actually hear. Custom interior includes boot, Tonneau, and softtop . Very long list of work done to the car. Was sold to me with...
  2. P

V6 Alpine in Florida

This car is only about 20 miles from me. I have never seen it but would be happy to go take a look if anyone is interested. I could store it for a while for the buyer but my garage space is limited and it would have to be outdoors under a cover. I am far enough away from the beach that I...
  3. P

More Ebay trash. Sunbeam/Fitty-seben Chebby

Talk about a challenge. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1962-Sunbeam-alpine_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33640QQihZ017QQitemZ270180300619QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW