• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Drive It Day

Drive It Day

Drive It Day April 20th 2008 Somerset branch SAOC
  2. Lee Brogden

A two toned Harrington?

Having met Bob and had the chance to look over this car at last year's SAOC Nationals, I would say that he has done a good job of adapting this car to suit his own tastes. The differences I noted to stock are, Series 5 seats, Holbay engine, Circular Le Mans badge on the front wings ( the Car was...
  3. Lee Brogden

This definitely belongs in "Factory Original"...

I've got some! It was in the spare tyre.
  4. Lee Brogden

Le Mans winner for sale

My thoughts exactly mate.
  5. Lee Brogden

Repro Harrington crate grills

The email address should read btinternet.com, not byinternet.com
  6. Lee Brogden

Prescott Hill Climb 14th/15th May 2011 - 50th?

Glenn, We're giving this one some serious thought! Just have to see if it ties in with work commitments and family life etc. Would be good to get a few cars together.
  7. Lee Brogden

Triumph Dove for sale

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Triumph-GTR4-Dove-/190479060387?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c596fcda3 No connection to this one at all, but it's located 5 miles from my house. It's a beauty!
  8. Lee Brogden

Herrington NOT

I remember seeing this one in "Karate Kid 2." http://imcdb.org/vehicle_19881-Honda-S800-Convertible-AS800-1967.html
  9. Lee Brogden

Here's a new mistake

I had some daft sod tell me my car looked like a Harrington and wouldn't believe me when I told him it was. He even accused me of counterfeiting the Harrington plaque on my glove box door!! Ignorance is bliss I suppose.:rolleyes:
  10. Lee Brogden

Very Rare Optional Bonnet Mascot

I had one as well, it was a great place to park my bike in the garage!!
  11. Lee Brogden

Rusty le mans

I notice the registration number, 9108356 isn't already on the registry on the Harrington website.
  12. Lee Brogden

Interior pictures

I would also be very interested.
  13. Lee Brogden

Finally finished...

Lovely job Ian, I especially like the seats, a good example of what they should look like on my LeMans. Did you do them yourself? If so is there a pattern I could possibly get hold of for when I redo mine Lee
  14. Lee Brogden

Badge

Bought one of these off this guy a couple of years ago. Apparently he made up a run of them for someone and puts one or two up for sale from time to time. They look very good, but the mounting pins on the back didn't line up with the holes from my original.
  15. Lee Brogden

1963 Sunbeam Harrington Lemans

Just out of interest, Ian, do you have a VIN number for it?