• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

67 Series 5

67 Series 5. Has running v6 Chevy and automatic. Fair condition. Complete. Project car. Have all the parts to make a Tiger. Have rear Dana, Front Tiger cross member and extra spindles. V8 motor mounts 302 ford motor complete. T 10 5 speed hard top. Tiger drive shaft. Tiger rack and pinion Extra...
  2. J

series 5 turn signal lamps

Hello, Looking for a complete set of series 5 front turn signal assemblies? I have a 67 Alpine. Thanks:):)
  3. J

Wanted: Sunbeam series 5 front parking light assemblies.

Wanted: Sunbeam series 5 front parking light assemblies.:):)
  4. J

What should I do?

Hi, I have a 67 Sunbeam Alpine with a 6 cylinder V6 Chevy. It seems to have a lot of power, but I really like the Tigers, but I can't afford one. When I bout the car the owner stated that he wished he had put a small block Ford in it. Well, I have a dilema. I purchased a 302 and T5 to swap...
  5. J

Chevy V6 and auto for Sunbeam Alpine

I have a complete older Chevy V6 and automatic transmission for sale. I believe it to be a 4.3. Currently, it is in a 1967 Sunbeam Alpine. I really don't know anything about it, but it's a complete motor and I have the side pipes and driveshaft too. I believe the motor is built because it's got...
  6. J

1960 Sunbeam Alpine factory hardtop

I have a 1960 Sunbeam Alpine factory hardtop minus the rear window and top rear chrome trim. It is aluminum and in good shape. Needs paint. No dents. Includes locking harware. I believe it will fit 1959-1963 Alpines. I'm in San Diego. Make offer. 619-741-4432 619-867-1056 Sold.