• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. '59 Sunbeam Series 1 Alpine

'59 Sunbeam Series 1 Alpine

We have owned this Alpine since 1978. It is a completely stock driver that was black its entire life until 2012 when it received a silver paint job that suits it well.
  2. '59 Sunbeam Series 1 Alpine

'59 Sunbeam Series 1 Alpine

Without the Hardtop.
  3. W

1959 Series I

59 series 1 Hi Allan, I have owned a very original series 1 Alpine since 1978. I'd be happy to help. email me at wallyL384@aol.com. Wally Luther Crestline CA =============
  4. W

Series 1 Oil Pump

My 1959 Series 1 oil pump is putting-out low oil pressure. I would like to find a new or rebuilt pump or buy new or in-tolerence impeller set. Can anyone offer guidance? Thanks, Wally
  5. W

Need O.D. for Series 1 with Series 5 Trans.

Thanks P. and RR for the info. Sounds like I should look into this some more before jumping. I appreciate both responses. Thanks again, Wally
  6. W

Need O.D. for Series 1 with Series 5 Trans.

Hello, I'd love to buy an overdrive unit and all needed to for my Series 1 Alpine that has a series 5 fully sychro trans. I've had this car since 1978 and I'm currently in process of rebuilding the engine and plan to have it back on the road by the end of June. Thanks, Wally Luther