• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. M

1967 Alpine V6 for sale

1967 Sunbeam restored in California to new with smooth headlight rings. This is an Alpine with a Dark Side Ford V6 Conversion. $15,500 Located in Brandon near Jackson, MS. 39047 Less than 5,000 miles on FORD engine built by Massey Motors, Jackson,MS. 2.8 Ford. Engine is bored out to 3.0...
  2. M

For sale in Jackson MS/ Craigslist

Sorry brothers for being absent for so long.........I watch Craigslist from time to time and posted today the 16th at 5:30 pm is a 1964 Sunbeam Alpine in great shape for the price. $385.00 I do not know the seller or the car. It is listed as with some rust and the engine turns over. Sorry I...
  3. M

85 million dollar fix

I take no credit for this idea as I read it elsewhere. The 85 MILLION million dollar fix. There are 85 million Americans at retirement age. Each of them signs a contract for a million dollar check :D to be given to them tax free provided they do three things in the next month. 1. Quit...
  4. M

Soft top latch hardware

Hey, I am looking for a supplier that handles convertible top latch hardware. What I really need is a catch plate that is not made from pot metal. Thanks, mikel
  5. M

Price of Gas

I have been watching the price drop all this week. In central Mississippi today at an Exxon station regular is $3.56 I sure hope this is a long lasting trend. When we lived in the Washington DC area you would drive 8 miles into another county to buy gas. From Fairfax County into Prince...
  6. M

Red line of a modified V6

Hey, What would be the redline of a stock 2.8 and a modified 2.8. What would be possible top speed. Thanks, Mikel