• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. M

Sway bar from Victoria Brit?

Not sure if this is the right place for this question or if this has been covered before. Sorry if redundant, but couldn't find it in search. Anyone tried the new after market anti roll bars for the front suspension available from VB? I have seen the same model elsewhere, so obviously they are...
  2. M

Anti Roll Bar

I have replaced the bushes on the anti roll bar inmy Harrington, and while that helped stabilize things, I suspect its possible that the bar itself is nearly as old as I am and has lost some strength. I recently replaced the bars (front and rear) in my 1964 E-Type and it made a world of...