• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Anti Roll Bar

Marcsten

Donation Time
I have replaced the bushes on the anti roll bar inmy Harrington, and while that helped stabilize things, I suspect its possible that the bar itself is nearly as old as I am and has lost some strength. I recently replaced the bars (front and rear) in my 1964 E-Type and it made a world of difference, although the bushes were pretty good. What have all of you found? And is there a good source of anti roll bars, if you think that works?
Thanks!

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm desperately looking for a place that can MAKE anti-roll bars. I need one for my 1949 Triumph... it has a rear one, and mine's busted... new ones are made of unobtainium. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

OR.... if anyone knows of a Standard Vanguard Phase I that's being scrapped? It has the same roll bar.

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
These guys say they can:

http://www.turtonsprings.com/

In Sheffield. Don't know a thing about them. Restoration in the UK is a big industry, any of our Members there have any ideas? When I raced an Alpine years ago, Paeco sold them but they look like engines now only.