• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. D

First day behind me

Was great having you at the museum yesterday My name is David; I am the manager at Lane. It was a real honor and pleasure to see everyone that made it by yesterday. I only know of two or three other Alpines in the area, and almost never see them, so it was great seeing your cars as well. I...
  2. D

'61 Harrington LeMans on BaT today

http://bringatrailer.com/2012/10/08/1961-sunbeam-harrington-lemans/ Not mine, no affiliation. Saw it on BaT this morning. David
  3. D

Question re: car show on Saturday

Not usually. LBCC is usually there, often a couple of smaller vendors with some parts for MG, TR, etc. but other than a coffee mug, key fob, etc. I've never seen any alpine stuff at the show. For those wondering, it's the NBCC (Nashville British Car Club) annual show. Link here...
  4. D

Update on Sebring Trip

'62 Alpine at Sebring 2012 1. 2. 3. my favorite Steven, let me know if you'd like higher-res images. David
  5. D

Update on Sebring Trip

Steven, I don't have any photos posted yet, but I will send you some once they are processed. Here is a handful I've put up so far: http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/dly17/2012%20Sebring%2012%20Hours/ Got a few good ones of you between the driveover bridge and T7. Beautiful car...
  6. D

transport & Shipping

I work at Lane Motor Museum in Nashville, TN. We have used, almost exclusively, Thomas Sunday Transport since opening in 2003. I'm sure we've had close to 100 cars delivered with them, and never a problem. The owner/drivers are conscientious, punctual, and communicative. We deal with a lot of...
  7. D

Wipac reverse lamp parts

I couldn't find any a couple of years ago when I started looking. I set up an eBay search (Wipac 210) and found a few red ones, but no clears until recently. Now it seems they have suddenly become commonplace - got mine for <$5 shipped! David