• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. E

manual

up for sale a roots workshop manual for rapier and alpine series 3to4 raper and seriesyhanks1 to 4 alpine and supplement for series 5 great shape make offer thanks
  2. E

parts engine

hello all ihave a 1725 engine block with head mfg.24-11=66 i has beed sitting around for about 7years the block is still good no cracks crank and rods froze up looking to get rid of sold my 67 alpine no longer need this i hate to scrap it since parts are getting harder and harder to find make me...
  3. E

alternator

;):rolleyes:
  4. E

alternator

looking for a new or rebuilt alternator for a 1967 sunbeam alpine 1725 have boxes full of misu. parts maybe we can work out a trade email me at sfrontino@aol.com thanks
  5. E

Newbie hunting for a Series 4/5

i have a running 1967 alpine with the 1725 engine will sell for the right price email sfrontino@aol.com i will send pictures and talk price thanks
  6. E

Engine parts

what are there off year and engine thanks
  7. E

1967 Upper Grille Moulding

i have the original and other parts
  8. E

Series 5 Oil Pan needed

ioo have a oil pan for the 1725 sfrontino@aol.com
  9. E

Series 5 Fuel Sender

i have a new sending unit for the series 5 contack sfrontino@aol.com if you still need one thanks
  10. E

1725 crank and block

i have a 1725 complete with head,cam and crankshalf am in erie pa email sfrontino@aol.com if you still need one thanks
  11. E

Some Series 5 Parts Wanted

i have the letters and the front grill along with the badge drop me a email at sfrontino@aol.com
  12. E

dip stick

hello i am looking for a dip stick for 1967 alpine 1725 engine
  13. E

alpine parts

i have some extrra parts for a 67 alpine mostley engine and tranny parts have some door handles and window cranks 2 alpine ensigna email sfrontino@aol.com withwhat you are in need of thanks
  14. E

1725 head

i have 2 heads both complete if you still need one sfrontino@aol.com
  15. E

Turn Signal Switch Series V

turn signal switch i have a extra switch if you still need one email me at sfrontino@aol.com and we can talk about price thanks