• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. G

After 45 years time to sell of my SCCA Racer, additional car and All Parts

After 45+ years of working, racing and driving Sunbeams, I have decided to see if I can find a new home for my 1964 Race car Series IV, 1963 Series III street car and all the parts. Price is $7,000 US. The race car was last run in 1979 as I moved to a Formula V, Formula Ford and Then Sports...
  2. G

Weber Dual 40DCOE Set Up

There was a conversation started in the For Sale thread about a manifold that is being sold by Pierce Manifolds that has a picture with what appears to be a step or bend in it. I've raised the question to confirm that this is correct and what the offset is. Looking to put a set on an ex-SCCA...
  3. G

1592 3 Main Bearing Engine, Blocks, Cranks and Transmission

I'm cleaning out some space in my garage and Have a long block that was pulled out of a 1963 Series III. No flywheel, intake carbs, Starters or distributor. Motor is froze and did not check why. Also have several blocks and cranks in various states. Early Series III Transmission - Not...
  4. G

1964 Series III

Looking for a few parts to get a car running: Cast Iron Exhaust manifold, for two down pipes Pair of Ok Vent Windows, not NOS but not junk either. Let me know what you have cost, and shipping to Colorado 80525
  5. G

1963 Series III Alping & 30 years of parts

As the title says, I have finally pulled my 1963 Series III car out of storage. It has been in a weather tight container for 13 years in my posesion and was stored for 3/4 years prior to me getting it. This is a straight rust free car. Drive line is in the car, but was froze up when I...
  6. G

Pair of Series III Sunbeams

I have decided it is time to clean out 40 years of collecting Sunbeams. Not getting rid of all but most of the stuff. First up is a 1964 Series III GT. Has steel wheels, factory hardtop and was one of the few with a metalic paint. Body is straight, rust free (as it has been stored inside...