• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. V

Seeking Alpine Series II dashboard

I have a series 3 or later dashboard in my '63 Series II currently and am looking for a correct Series II dash. The series 3 dash is in pretty good shape and I am willing to trade if that can be done, otherwise I am happy to pay cash money for a good series 2 dash. I've struggled with getting...
  2. V

Need help, starter spinning, not engaging

Hi SAOCA, I am trying to figure out why my brand new starter is spinning and not engaging the flywheel. I have a '63 Series II with a 1725 + .030 and 4 speed transmission. I am in the process of reinstalling both back in the car and am having some troubles along the way, naturally. My main...
  3. V

Speedometer trip reset on back of speedo?

I'm trying to figure out how the trip reset works on the speedometer I have in my '63 Series II. I was working on rewiring the dashboard recently and noticed that on the back of the speedometer, which has the correct serial number for my car, that there is a fitting that is to the side and above...