• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. A

Azure blue series IV GT

For the vehicle referenced in the title. What colors are the following parts? Dash pad Knee roll Pad on top of door Roll that surrounds rear cockpit. Some pictures it looks like black. Others it looks like the dark blue of the piping. Blue seems like the best choice . Availability is probably...
  2. A

Sourcing Mustang II bell housing and Front cover.

Searching salvage yards near me turns up several Bronco II 2.8 L engines. Older Mustang II gear, not so much. Where does one find the bell housing and front cover needed to put the V6 in an Alpine?
  3. A

Alpine Brake rotor mounting bolt pattern

What is the mounting bolt pattern on the front hubs to mount the Rotor? 4 on? what thread?
  4. A

2.8L V6 straight back header specs?

Questions for DanR (or anyone else who knows). What are the primary tubes OD? What is the primary tube length? (Face of cylinder head to beginning of collector) Max, Min if they are not equal length. What is the collector exit diameter?
  5. A

Leading or trailing caliper: Any difference?

Theoretical question. Is there any advantage to having the caliper mounted ahead of the axle or behind? On dual A arm suspension? How about solid rear axle?
  6. A

Alpine Disc brake caliper piston diameter

What is the diameter of the pistons in a stock caliper? I am doing some bigger brake noodling and I would like to start from a good baseline.
  7. A

Power windows in an Alpine

Has anyone retrofitted power windows into an Alpine? Seems like most other modern conveniences have been added.
  8. A

Size of stock Alpine rear axle.

What is the spacing between the spring pads on a Series 4 Alpine rear axle? What is Wheel mounting surface spacing on same?
  9. A

Production quantities

Are there factory records for how many Series IV GT models were made? How about how many Azure blue interiors.
  10. A

No links on this page.

I was looking at the page that lists all of the color codes for Alpines there wording that says click below to see sample colors or some such wording. http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?categoryid=19 is the page. I cannot find anything to click on to give me a color sample. Is...
  11. A

WTB: Large Button for Hardtop window

I am looking for 1 large button for the Series III-V hardtop quarter windows. Prefer one that does not need replating but I'll entertain all offers. Erich