• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. G

Side glass adjustment

Help,I'm trying to fit the top on my 67 alpine .The problem is door glass fits fine at the rear upper corner, but up front by the wind screen the door glass is about a 1/4 inch short of the top seal .Is there an adjustment on the top side rail ?
  2. G

Parts needed 67 alpine 5

Hello, Im looking for some parts for a 1967 alpine 5.Needed is a right door dovetail, a front grill center piece with the lion in it, also a front turn singal assy.If any one might have these I would like to hear from you,
  3. G

windscreen install problem ,HELP!!

Thanks for the pointers guys. I would like to say thanks for all the pointers on my windscreen problem !!! I used a little bit of shims(wedges) and retighting of the bolts and presto everything lines up great.Again thanks.
  4. G

windscreen install problem ,HELP!!

I put a new dash pad on and reinstalled the windscreen,now the top edge of the wing window just clips the top edge of the windscreen on both sides. What adjustments are there? Or do I have to trim the front edge of the dash pad back to let the windscreen tip forward?
  5. G

dash pad

hello again,Im installing a new dash pad . Which glue is the best,(3M spray adhesive) or (contact cement)? Or is there abetter glue?any info is help, thanks. Gene
  6. G

Broken bonnet release cable

Hello, Let me start with, HELP!!!!! my bonnet release cable broke.How does one get the bonnet open with out major damage ???? Again HELP!!!!
  7. G

valve clearances

hello, Im working on a 1967 alpine 1725cc ,and I need info on valve clearances also what is the best ingition timing ?