• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. D

Lockheed Type 6 Booster Fitment

I no longer have my 1967 SV Alpine, having sold it about 10 years ago. I do however have a friend that still has his 1967 SV, which has sat in various states of restoration for 24 years. As a result, the Girling MkII is toast and he has obtained a Lockheed brake booster (Type 6) and would like...
  2. D

Interconnect coupler on 1967 SV Z-S 150 CDs?

Hello all. Last night as I was refitting these carbs on the engine, I managed to break the rear throttle shaft coupler. I am referring to the yellow plastic (nylon?) tubular piece that is held on with roll pins and allows for some misalignment of the throttle shafts (it was cracked before, now...