• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. alpinelover

Series IV windshield frame needed

Hi everyone I’m looking for a series IV windshield frame , mine has basically disappeared into a pile of dust, heavily rusted in the r/h corner and would require a lot of tlc to bring it back to life. I’m in Montreal Canada Thank you
  2. alpinelover

Pinion shims

Hello everyone i just wanted to say how amazing the SAOCC forum is . So many knowledgeable and helpful people out there and I can't believe how much time i have spent just surfing through the info in here. I know this subject has probably been beaten to death on the forum but i was just...
  3. alpinelover

Series iv axle shaft

Hello everyone i am in desperate need of a series iv axle shaft. I had a bit of a close call that might have ended differently had i been on the freeway at speed. I had just turned the corner on quiet road and heard a nasty noise followed by no drive to the rear wheels and a rear left wheel...
  4. alpinelover

Need Alpine sheet metal

Hi everyone .I was wondering if anyone had any front wings or wheel arch patch panels, rear quaters or wheel arch panels that they are trying to get rid off. For those that have seen my car they may remember a red SERIES IV RHD GT with different looking wheel arches. The car has been in the...
  5. alpinelover

Series IV parts needed

Hey Guys i am desperately looking for a turn signal switch assy for my Series IV Alpine. I went to make a lane change today and the lever sheared of the switch assy and is pretty much unrepairable. Also looking for a front windscreen frame assy in good shape Thanks Alan