• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. mackzknife

Series 3 parts needed

I am in search of a grill and eyebrow trim. Also in search of the carb intake, I believe it is called a bat wing
  2. mackzknife

looking for pictures

Hi all I am looking for pictures which show exhaust and underside of V6 modified Alpines so we can plan out some of the work on my project car. Anyone able to help?
  3. mackzknife

64 Tiger and 53 an 55 talbots for sale

Thought this might generate some interest.... I found these listings on usedvictoria today.... 1964 SUnbeam Tiger Sunbeam Talbot 90 DHC No connection to either seller, I am in Victoria BC Canada if you want some local assistance.
  4. mackzknife

Aviation Industry question

I have noticed a trend on here, (I hope I am correct on this) that a lot of members on here are, or have been commercial pilots. I am considering a career change and have always been very interested in aircraft. Is this a really bad time to start training for a career as a commercial pilot...
  5. mackzknife

Tips and Tricks

Considering the wide range of knowledge on here I thought this would be an interesting topic. Post your tips and tricks here, tool tips and techniques.
  6. mackzknife

Tonneau measurements

I am hoping someone on here will be kind enough to give me the measurements for the tonneau cover for the Series V Alpine. I don't have access to the car right now, but I am wanting to make up the cover on the heavy duty sewing machine I have at work Thanks in advance Mack
  7. mackzknife

Progress on my Alpine project

I figured I would follow the example of afsanders and put regular reports on how my Alpine project is going. Picture links to follow.
  8. mackzknife

New owner with lots of questions

After 10 years of searching I just got an Alpine. The build date suggests it was made in August of 1966. I am picking the car up and trailering it to a friends farm where I will be working on it. The car was pulled apart to start a restoration about 15 years ago and has been in storage untouched...
  9. mackzknife

New owner with lots of questions

After 10 years of searching I just got an Alpine. The build date suggests it was made in August of 1966. I am picking the car up and trailering it to a friends farm where I will be working on it. The car was pulled apart to start a restoration about 15 years ago and has been in storage untouched...