• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 1963 Series ST

1963 Series ST

On the road again.
  2. 1963 Series 3 ST

1963 Series 3 ST

1963 Series 3 ST
  3. 63 Beamer

64 S3 GT exhaust flang studs.

I believe Tony is thinking of the 2.8 Ford V6 commonly installed to replace the stock 4 cylinder.
  4. 63 Beamer

SIV for sale, Albuquerque

What's up with the New York plates?
  5. 63 Beamer

And now for something completely different

Makes one wonder what else he has "going" that he needs room in the shop for.
  6. 63 Beamer

You can't make this kind of thing up!

Let us not forget this gem..... Licking Hole Road, Goochland VA 23063
  7. 63 Beamer

are generators date coded?

I've recently discovered that the early series regulators are date coded as well.
  8. 63 Beamer

honing out clutch line

I don't understand how you could have filled the slave cylinder without being able to depress the clutch and bleed the air from the slave cylinder.
  9. 63 Beamer

Sebring Alpine at Montery

Please post some photos of the car in action if you can. Thanks.
  10. 63 Beamer

40 years never titled

The original owner must have realized very quickly that the only way to keep this car in running condition was to not drive it.
  11. 63 Beamer

Head Gasket Advice?

Make sure the engine is at operating temperature before adjusting the valve lash.
  12. 63 Beamer

Dealer sales presentatation

Thanks for the link Scott.
  13. 63 Beamer

Dealer sales presentatation

Count me in for one please. Does anyone know whatever happened with the 3 promo films that popped up last year? I thought that they were going to be made available also. Cheers! Tom
  14. 63 Beamer

Rotisserie for alpine

Use the threaded mounting points where the bumpers attach to the frame.
  15. 63 Beamer

Tiger Body?

The last bid I saw on this before the listing ended was for $3000. Tried to get a first-hand look at the body but wasn't able to get close to it as it was already sold. I was thinking the same thing about that poor Tiger near Philly.
  16. 63 Beamer

Tiger Body?

Looking at the shape of the transmission tunnel makes me think this could be a Tiger body. In any case the seller has no clue as to what they have...
  17. 63 Beamer

Where do you buy o-rings

You would be wanting Viton O-rings. If you know the size you need this place should have them: http://www.oringsusa.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=26_122_106&osCsid=a4e6a7948d313026372793fce8fd4828
  18. 63 Beamer

Balance pipe hose installation

I found it best to secure the center section first, then attach the gas tanks to the wheelhouse only which leaves them free to move a bit when trying to fit the corner pieces. Definitely mark reference points on the pipes to make sure you have enough covered by the hose. The soap trick worked...
  19. 63 Beamer

Series 3 on eBay

Is it my eyes or is the gas filler neck in the wrong location for a series 3...
  20. 63 Beamer

need brake parts, master and wheel cylinders

You should consider replacing the hydraulic lines as well. They're 3/16" diameter with 3/8-24 UNF threaded fittings. Tom