• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. britbits

1725 Head or Maybe Motor Wanted

Looking for a good 1725 cyl head, possibly good motor. Please send pm Thanks!
  2. britbits

Wanted S2 Top Latches

Looking for latches and windshield frame pieces for (4) for S 2 alpine top Are these available anywhere?
  3. britbits

Early Alpine Wanted

Looking for “finned” Alpine , preferably one needing to be fixed up. Can travel for the right car.
  4. britbits

Finned Alpine Wanted

Looking for a project car, at least running Prefer a finned car but open to others Located in Southern California
  5. britbits

Looking for "Finned" Alpine

Looking for an early car with fins. Not too fussed about condition but want one that at least runs
  6. britbits

Series 3 Soft Top

Was looking for a source for the soft top for Series 3 ( with the cable running through it) As an alternative, if someone has a lightly used one that would be okay too Thanks in advance!
  7. britbits

Trim Piece Wanted

Not sure what it's called but it's at the rear on my Series 3 Any help appreciated!
  8. britbits

What Parts are Missing?

What pieces are missing? This is a Series 3 car Thanks in advance for the assistsnce
  9. britbits

Window Regulator Repair Kit

My S3 passenger window regulator doesn't work but I did see that Victoria British has a repair kit. Has anyone tried it? Seems like a good way to go.
  10. britbits

Perspex Available

Is there a source for the perspex rear window for early hardtop?
  11. britbits

Series 3 Park Brake

A Series 3 I bought has had what looks to be a cable on the right side and a rod on the left disconnected Is there a diagram available where I could look to see what's missing? Thanks in advance folks!
  12. britbits

Project Alpine Wanted

Looking for a running car Needing all else okay Not fussed as to year, etc
  13. britbits

Gear Shift Knob for Series 5

Looking for a gear shift knob for my series 5 Condition not that important Thanks in advance!
  14. britbits

Series 5 coolant Temp Sender thread Size

Anyone know the thread size? I need to tap out the threads in the thermostat housing as the threads are a bit buggered up
  15. britbits

Series 5 shift knob

Looking for a shift knob for my Series 5 Not too fussed on condition I'm in SoCal
  16. britbits

Brand New Serues 5 Clutch Master

Have a few new in the box clutch masters from England I bought a few figuring they are hard to get here in the US Pm if interested
  17. britbits

Brand New Serues 5 Clutch Master

Have a few new in the box clutch masters from England I bought a few figuring they are hard to get here in the US Pm if interested
  18. britbits

Thermostat gasket

Is there a stant or other number for thermostat gasket?
  19. britbits

series 5 exhaust hold down

Would anyone have the hold down (kinda t shaped) that holds down the exhaust manifold? Thanks in advance
  20. britbits

Roll Bar and Hard Top

Have a roll bar taken off my Series 5 and a late series hardtop made by Dynaplastics. Top missing hardware but very good condition Items are in SoCal PM if interested