• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1725 Head or Maybe Motor Wanted

Charles Johns

Donation Time
britbits, I have a 1725 I rebuilt 30 years ago and never started. Life and a bunch of Street Rods got in my way. I have a second Alpine I was planning to use the motor in but at 76 and building one now...it will NOT happen. The block was bored but I don't remember how much, and for the first 20 years I turned it over at least once a year. The head was rebuilt also. Lit me know if interested. It will go with a transmission and a few other goodies. Any legit offer should be accepted. It will obviously need rebuilding if no more than taking apart and replacing stuff bad stuff. I can send pix.

Mappleton

Donation Time
I’ve got a decent head, came off a running engine about 25 years ago and has been on the shelf. I’d probably go through it before bolting it on though. If you’re interested I’ll pull it out and take some pics.