• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. P

Replacement Tie Rods

Have a bent tie rod that I need to replace. Usually sources only seem to carry tie rod ends, anyone out there got a source for new or custom-built tie rods ? Thanks
  2. P

Brake Rotors

Anyone got a source for brake rotors ? Having a hard time finding any. Unfortunately can't use cross-drilled or slotted, so have to stick with stock or vented. Tried the usual Sunbeam parts suppliers and Dale @www.dalesresto.com, but no luck. Help !
  3. P

Stromberg warm start issues

Having problems with some newly rebuilt Strombergs (stock 150 CDs) on my racing Alpine. Engine strong and easily when cold, but after running for even a short period of time, 3 minutes or so, refuses to restart. Seems to me this either caused by excessive heat or excessive fuel. Have a Holley...