• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. G

Alpine Kids

Do it! Big heart! Not sure how classic car insurance works for younger drivers. American Modern Ins is far less expensive than others. With Dad’s car craziness we always had cool stuff. I was coming of car age in 1984. ZZ Topp was hot with their 34 Ford Coupe and ladies in short skirts...
  2. G

Alpine Kids

Nice treat. Got to take an 86 jag to my 87 prom. Very sweet memory.
  3. G

14" wire wheels

Safety first. It was either a TR4 or an mga my uncle was driving with stock wheels when one of his wheels passed him. Scary times indeed. I’ve been driving this car at least quarterly or more often since 2012 2+ hour long and short trips. Always had to beat the spinners off and when...
  4. G

14" wire wheels

As I recall, seems to be a bit more using the TR six wheel
  5. G

14" wire wheels

Ok
  6. G

14" wire wheels

Built around Nov 13, 1967 she has the MkII trim. I like the rounded headlight rings. The Chrysler pentastar gets me Mopar muscle car crowd fun. If only it were a Tiger I could really mess with them.
  7. G

14" wire wheels

8. G

Alpine Kids

We started Kids & Cars tour around our Kids Clubs in Spartanburg, SC this week. Took my V out, shared some pics of how it was pre-restoration, shared the story about how it was found and did some quick math to get its age. We then buddied up and went out to see it. They were surprised...
  9. G

14" wire wheels

Confirming TR6 72 spoke wheels fit exactly on sunbeam splines. 185/65R/15 tires with tubes. Nice common size.