• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. daiseng

Craigslist Series 2

Not mine. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/san-francisco-rare-1962-sunbeam-alpine/7728239133.html
  2. daiseng

interior door handle

Hi, Does anyone have spare handle in their stash? PM me at daiseng@yahoo.com Thanks!
  3. daiseng

Oil cooler kit

Looking for an original oil cooler kit. Thanks!
  4. daiseng

Early hardtop headliner search

Did anyone ever find a match for the early hardtop headliner fabric? Trying to restore the one on my SII. This is all that‘s left.
  5. daiseng

NorCal Craigslist 1959 Alpine

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/el-dorado-hills-1959-sunbeam-alpine/7668542566.html
  6. daiseng

Series I - II hardtop wanted

Hi folks, Searching for hardtop for my Series II. Would prefer one in decent shape, bonus points if it’s white. Thanks, Felix
  7. daiseng

Slow gas drip from metering jet?

Hi, After cold starting my s2 I noticed gas dripping from the front zenith carb metering jet. I’m guessing the o-ring (part 37) needs to be replaced. Does anyone know if this a size specific to the alpine or what size to get?
  8. daiseng

Series 2 rear brake line splitter

Hi, Does anyone know where to find the y shaped rear brake line splitter that mounts to the rear axel? Series 2 rear brake line splitter by daiseng posted Nov 13, 2022 at 3:59 PM Thanks, Felix
  9. daiseng

series 2 alpine idle...

Hi all, I just pieced my alpine back together after replacing some cracked water hoses. Since this is my first alpine and I don't know much about them, I was hoping you could take a listen and tell if it looks/sounds normal. The tapping seems loud to me? There is light smoke coming from the...
  10. daiseng

Clutch slave cylinder repair kit?

Hi all, I managed to get this slave cylinder unseized using a torch/big hammer combo. I mangled the return spring and broke the cup filler in the process. Can any one recommend a repair kit with those parts? Thanks, Felix