• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. DougCoad

Series V Cologne conversion

I've converted to the 2.8 Cologne motor with a 390CFM Holley and offenhauser manifold. Does anyone know what air cleaner would fit without modifying the hood?
  2. DougCoad

Series V rear discs

Has any one run rear disc's (Tiger Dan's kit) using a dual master cylinder with no brake boost or proportion valve?
  3. DougCoad

Series V 3.89 differential

How much horsepower will this differential hold up to.
  4. DougCoad

Radiator and electric fan

From my series V. Have had no issues with leaks. Includes electric fan, variable thermostat, and hoses. $75 plus cost of shipping.
  5. DougCoad

Stick shift and knob

From my series V. $65
  6. DougCoad

Series V engine and transmission

I will be selling my engine and transmission. It has about 5 to 6,ooo miles since it was rebuilt. It is not stock. It has been converted to a single Weber carb. headers, higher compression pistons, cam, head work.