• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. R

Slave Cylinder

I am looking to bleed slave cylinder, as first step, for SV Alpine ('66) as clutch not functioning. It also se like the OD won't disengage as 3rd & reverse won't click into gear..I've read threads regarding slave & many reference slave cylinder located at transmission housing, however, isn't...
  2. R

Series V Dash Plate

Hello...I am looking for a "Rootes Group" plate (clock blank) that fits into dash board LHD or RHD I would think be okay. I would pay all shipping costs & have address's in Michigan & British Columbia, would like to finish off dash instrumentation. I can trade including one brand new rounded...