• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. B

Water Temp Sending Unit for SV with V6 Cologne

Hey Dan, I would be interested in which sending unit part number worked for you. I just picked one up at Autozone that fits ok but it pegs out after running for a short time.
  2. B

Hello Eric' Would you be the Eric G I saw on some posts regarding steering hub rebuilds? If so...

Hello Eric' Would you be the Eric G I saw on some posts regarding steering hub rebuilds? If so my 67 Alpine's hub is in pretty bad shape and was looking to restore it. Thank you, Tom
  3. B

Windshield Supplier

I just received a windscreen from Ricky Evans Motorsport in England. As stated from greencarmark, it arrived very well packaged and in one piece in Renton Washington. I'm glad I saw this post, thank you. I was about to just tape my windshield together. I could not find a new or used one...
  4. B

V6,Volvo fan assembly

Will you take $60.00? If so, can you let me know the total cost with shipping to Renton, Washington 98058. Do you use Paypal, or do you prefer a check? Thanks, Tom
  5. B

V6,Volvo fan assembly

Hello, I just saw this post for the fan kit. I realize this post has been up a while, but do you still have it? I am in the middle of my V6 conversion project. Thanks, Tom
  6. B

Thanks Dan for the info. I am still interested in the V6 conversion, but as you can see there is lots of work to be done before I get into the engine.
  7. B

I will keep watching Nick. Thank you!
  8. B

Dan, see if this pic of the cross-over with the connection points is what you were looking for. Thanks
  9. B

Hey Dan, Here are a couple of pics of the bottom of the engine. I didn't see a cross-link behind the engine. I'm not sure if you can tell if this answers your question.
  10. B

Here is better pic of the engine and the steering box. Sorry but it's hard to get a good pic of the box as there is too much stuff in the way. Thought I would also share a funny pic of the blower I removed. I wondered why not much air was coming out. The little critters managed to remove...
  11. B

Thanks Nick. I would like to look at your V6 whenever you are available and I can out that way.
  12. B

Thank you Bill. It seems Dan is the guy that can help make the V6 conversion happen.
  13. B

Hi Jim, Sorry I just saw your reply. I'm still getting used to this Forum and how to get around. The rotary engine popped and tried to fire up but did not run. The guy selling it for his friend said it did run but I never got it going. It might have been because it was sitting for fifteen years.
  14. B

I don't believe the steering has been modified. Since I'm not real familiar with Alpines (yet) I can't tell what is original or not. There is a birds nest of wiring under the hood and dash so I just removed it all to just start over. I believe this car would be a good candidate for the V6...
  15. B

Thank you guys. Appreciate your responses. I knew this would be the right club to join. I have had members contact me that live close by as Dan R said. I will be contacting them to see what I can learn. Dan, I heard you are the go to guy for the V6 conversions. I'm sure we will be chatting a...
  16. B

Hello fellow members. I'm Tom Miller from Renton Washington, (just south of Seattle). I have wanted an Alpine for years. They just seemed cool looking and I like British cars. I have worked on a 1957 MGA quite a few years ago, and my friends 1954 MGTD. I am not a mechanic, but I don't mind...