• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. U

Water pump and front cover

I got it from a company call burton power products I will send you some photos
  2. U

Thanks Danr Jose sent me the same info that's the last bit of the puzzle I can now start my conversion Many thanks
  3. U

Been to look at what I have on my engine Took some photos which I have sent to you (Danr) I also cc Jose The code on the front cover is 74 im6059 AA I don't think it is the long water pump but give me your views please
  4. U

Thanks for all your repiles I am fit a 2.8efi engine from a 1983 ford carpi uk car
  5. U

Thanks for the help my e-mail is tony.axton@hotmail.co. Uk
  6. U

Hi all I am fitting a v6 into my SII with the help of one of joses kits Could someone help me with some photos and maybe the part numbers of the correct waterpump I need as I am in the uk and here there are many differant types here
  7. U

Estimated cost to V-6

S II v6 Hi all I have a 1961 SII and want to fit a v6 Wants involved and are there still kits being made Any help please