• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. I

Grill For 69 Alpine Gt Coupe

I have a nice grill for a 69 Alpine GT F/back coupe. Good Condition, polished and ready to go. Also fits Sunbeam Rapier and Sunbeam Alpine Coupe. If interested call 931-252-4372. Asking $25.00 plus $20.00 Shipping. Can send picture if you contact me.
  2. I

Need 1725 Cam 11 tooth

I am in need of a 11 tooth(oil pump) 1725 series V cam for a dual carb. Please email me at in2ford38501@yahoo.com and let me know what you have. PM is fine as well. Thanks Barry
  3. I

Need help finding a cam

My father is restoring a 69 Alpine GT fastback. He is in need of a GT camshaft. We called Sunbeam Specialties and they do not carry the cam anymore. Do you know where we can find one? It has to be a cam for a twin carb aluminum head 1725. Thanks Barry