• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Overdrive + badges - Laycok

Jeff Howarth

Donation Time
Hi everyone,
I have had a small run of copies made of an original Laycock over drive badge.
Badge says "we cruse with ease Laycock de Normanville overdrive fitted to this car.
They are chrome on brass
$85 each inc postage or $65 if you have had an OD from me.

see ebay item no Item number: 290597128495 for photo

I also have a complete all synchro OD conversion available - gearbox / OD rebuilt by john roseby, Driveshaft, speedo, switch relay and new loom.
Pm me or emaIL JEFF - AT - V8TIGER DOT DEMON DOT CO DOT UK
DOT = .

Jeff Howarth

Donation Time
laycock.jpg

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
If Jeff no longer has any more Laycock badges and is not interested in making more, I have a badge from Jeff. Maybe it could be used for another reproduction run.

Mike

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
If Jeff no longer has any more Laycock badges and is not interested in making more, I have a badge from Jeff. Maybe it could be used for another reproduction run.

Mike
If I remember from a post a long I read a while back, wasn't it you that got the last one he had of that original run? It's been a while...I could be mistaken.

Jeff Howarth

Donation Time
Wow, this does take me back. It explains why a couple of people have emailed me asking about them.

Yes, I had 20 made, if there is interest I can see if I can get another run done.

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Wow, this does take me back. It explains why a couple of people have emailed me asking about them.

Yes, I had 20 made, if there is interest I can see if I can get another run done.

There is interest.... :)

If you end with not enough interest and have a file you would be willing to share, I'd be willing to pay for the use.