• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by sunbeamv6

1. S

Gas Strut Conversion

Hi Bill, Are these trunk gas strut kits available? Please let me know. Thanks!
  2. S

Parting out a Series V in NY

Hi Steve, Looking for an interior rear view mirror. Would you have one?
  3. S

Lockheed 5" servo

Dan- Did you keep the early master cylinder in when you installed the new servo or did you go back to the series V master?
  4. S

Steering wheel parts

Hello, I'm in the process of restoring a stock wheel for my Series V and I'm in the need of the internal horn pieces, and center pad. Does anyone have anything available to sell or any leads on where to find anything? Thanks for any help in advance.
  5. S

64-67 Alipine parts for sale

I´m looking for a decent trunk lid (boot) and steering wheel for my 66 series V. Would you have one and if so what are you asking for it?
  6. S

Parting Series V

Do you have a decent trunk lid available?
  7. S

One more Miata motor install

Any plans for the old Datsun powertrain?
  8. S

All British Field Meet Portland, Oregon

I am working on getting the All British Field Meet in Portland, OR to get more serious about Sunbeams and Rootes vehicles. Currently right now at the annual show they offer only two classes, Sunbeam Alpines, and Tigers. The issue with that is with the Alpine class. What's been happening is that...