• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by In2sunbeam

1. I

Grill For 69 Alpine Gt Coupe

sunbeam gt grille Greetings mini cuda ! I may be to late to help you but yes I still have the grille for a 69 gt fastback. I had two of them and still have one. If you are still interested I would be happy to send you a photo. Thanks for the inquiry. My email address is rpw@frontiernet.net
  2. I

Grill For 69 Alpine Gt Coupe

I have a nice grill for a 69 Alpine GT F/back coupe. Good Condition, polished and ready to go. Also fits Sunbeam Rapier and Sunbeam Alpine Coupe. If interested call 931-252-4372. Asking $25.00 plus $20.00 Shipping. Can send picture if you contact me.
  3. I

Need 1725 Cam 11 tooth

I am in need of a 11 tooth(oil pump) 1725 series V cam for a dual carb. Please email me at in2ford38501@yahoo.com and let me know what you have. PM is fine as well. Thanks Barry
  4. I

Need help finding a cam

Very good info. Any ideas where I can find a Series V cam? Barry
  5. I

Need help finding a cam

ok so we have a 5 main engine aluminum head dual carb. Tell me if I am wrong but I think we need the following cam: 1. for a 1725 5 main 2. 11 tooth 3. dual carb 4. aluminum head 5. prefer late model...seems like I read somewhere that the later ver. has more lift. Does this sound correct and...
  6. I

Need help finding a cam

We picked up a cam from a forum member and think we have ran into another problem. The cam that was in the engine is definitely wrong on the middle two cylinders. The exhaust and intake is opposite from the cam we received from a member here. But now we discovered that the oil pump drive gear is...
  7. I

Need help finding a cam

My father is restoring a 69 Alpine GT fastback. He is in need of a GT camshaft. We called Sunbeam Specialties and they do not carry the cam anymore. Do you know where we can find one? It has to be a cam for a twin carb aluminum head 1725. Thanks Barry