• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by HelpinDad

1. Dad's 62 series II

Dad's 62 series II

Dad's 62
  2. Dad's 62 series II

Dad's 62 series II

Dad's 62.
  3. Dad's 62 series II

Dad's 62 series II

Dad working on the Alpine.
  4. Dad's 62 series II  pic 2

Dad's 62 series II pic 2

Dad working on the Alpine
  5. Dad's 62 series II

Dad's 62 series II

The original dual-carb setup retired to the boot.
  6. H

1962 Series II for sale.

re: email Rick, Sorry for the late reply. I've been very busy at work lately and haven't checked my home email in a few days. I'm at work now and don't have access. Will read and reply tomorrow. Thanks, Guy
  7. H

1962 Series II for sale.

Asking price reduced to $6500 which is negotiable. I do need to get a fair price for the car to but also want it to go to someone who will truly appreciate it - which is why I have only posted the car here on SAOCA for now. Again, I really have little idea of what the car (and the stuff with...
  8. H

1962 Series II for sale.

Finally getting around to selling my Dad's 62. This car was his pet project for the last 37 years. As a retired mechanical engineer I believe working on this car helped keep him sharp into his 80's. His last big project on the car was to replace the original dual carbs with a 2 barrel Weber...
  9. H

Need to find a new home for Dad's Series II

Thanks Paul. We are located in Southwestern Washington state about 25 miles from downtown Portland, OR. Guy
  10. H

Need to find a new home for Dad's Series II

Hello SAOCA members. Hoping you guys can help us find a new home for this car that was my Dad's pet project for the last 30+ years. My parents recently moved into assisted living and we are in the process of liquidating their estate. I am holding the Alpine out of the estate sale for 2...