• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by davida4speed

1. D

Series IV round cornered hood

Just to keep it out there, that I'm still looking for a series 4 round cornered hood, preferably on the west coast. Thanks. just to keep it out there
  2. D

Front Fenders

The wheel openings on both rt. and left front fenders on my new non- rusty purchase have been trimmed away, so I/m looking for outer sides of the front fenders. About 2" were removed from the top of the wheel opening. The front has 1.25 inches trimmed off at the bottom. The rear bottom has not...
  3. D

At this point I wouldn't rule it out ! I'll keep you in mind.
  4. D

Still looking for a series 4 round corner hood within strike of of California. Referrals to one would be appreciated. Thanks, David
  5. D

Round Cornered Hood

Being a GT, it should have a wood dash.
  6. D

Round Cornered Hood

Can you get a picture of the inside/underside of the hood? The car has round front sidelights which is usually seen on Series3, but not 4. Does the car have squared off rear fenders?
  7. D

Round Cornered Hood

Where are you in NorCal? What series Alpine is the hood come from? Is it from the car in the picture?
  8. D

Round Cornered Hood

I'm looking for a S4 round cornered hood, not bent and no serious rust. I live in N. California near Sacramento and would like to find one that I can drive to for pick up. Thanks.
  9. D

Spare Tire Well

Does anybody make a replacement spare tire well panel? Used ones all seem to be rusted through on the bottom. Dave.
  10. D

Padded waist roll

Do you have an email for Jeff Howarth, as I'm looking for floor pans and a right inner sill?
  11. D

Replacement body panels

Sorry, it is a series 1v
  12. D

Replacement body panels

Does anybody have experience using panels form Radford Panel Co. out of England? I'm looking for rear floor panels. Thanks, DW
  13. D

Map Lamp

Thanks for the info.
  14. D

Map Lamp

I know Bryan. I didn't know there was more than one version. I'll talk to him re: early vs. late versions and will let you know.
  15. D

Map Lamp

I'm in Auburn. I just noted a real nice one just sold on ebay. Can you get bulbs for those in LED ? I've noticed most of them have heat damaged lenses.