• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by daiseng

1. daiseng

Craigslist Series 2

Not mine. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/san-francisco-rare-1962-sunbeam-alpine/7728239133.html
  2. daiseng

Tire Recommendations 13”

If you're on a budget, Milestar MS775 Touring 175/80R13. Bought last year. Shipped free from walmart.com.
  3. daiseng

interior door handle

Hi, Does anyone have spare handle in their stash? PM me at daiseng@yahoo.com Thanks!
  4. daiseng

Oil cooler kit

Thanks Michael!
  5. daiseng

Oil cooler kit

Got it. Did not know there were early and late adapters. Thank you for that. Another holy grail search for a early alpine owner. I actually don’t mind the canisters. They look cool. Messy, but cool. I was going to put the late adapter under the canister base, but now it seems I have decisions...
  6. daiseng

Oil cooler kit

I know, alligators. What makes the one in the special tuning kit so hard to find? Wouldn’t the oil coolers be similar, if not the same, as ones used in other cars of that era like the ‘62 mgb?
  7. daiseng

Oil cooler kit

Or this style…
  8. daiseng

Oil cooler kit

Looking for an original oil cooler kit. Thanks!
  9. daiseng

Early hardtop headliner search

Here is the sample I received from GAHH Automotive. Top is the headliner from Sunbeam Specialties. Middle is the remnants I pulled from my hardtop. Bottom is the sample of “#50 Parchment” The “weave” has a softer look, but I think the color is spot on. There is also a subtle aged finish...
  10. daiseng

Disclaimer: The hardtop I have is not original to my SII and I don’t know its history, so it may be off a SI or SII. I’m no expert and only have photos to go by, but most of the early unrestored hardtops I’ve seen had the basket weave headliners. There’s one on ebay right now. If you zoom in on...
  11. daiseng

Did anyone ever find a match for the early hardtop headliner fabric? Trying to restore the one on my SII. This is all that‘s left.
  12. daiseng

NorCal Craigslist 1959 Alpine

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/el-dorado-hills-1959-sunbeam-alpine/7668542566.html
  13. daiseng

Series I - II hardtop wanted

Warren - pm sent.
  14. daiseng

Anyone want to jump in on what a fair price would be? I’ve seen prices range from $300-$600 and higher.
  15. daiseng

Hi folks, Searching for hardtop for my Series II. Would prefer one in decent shape, bonus points if it’s white. Thanks, Felix