• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by coolcat

1. C

Brake servo air filter

Thanks Michael I will gige them a try, Regards Ed
  2. C

Brake servo air filter

Anyone know, of a source for an early brake servo air filter? Our normal suppliers only have the newer type, installed with a screw. The type I need is held on with a wire loop. Thanks Ed
  3. C

Still room at the hotel

I just booked a room at the host hotel, at the club price,Aug 11. They still have a few rooms for Sunbeamers, but you had better hurry! Paul I will get my check to you in the mail tomorrow. Ed Esslinger
  4. C

Brake Booster

I know this has been asked before but I don’t remember what common household product can be used to soften the leather seal on the brake booster piston without harming it? Thanks Ed
  5. C

Solid State Gauge Regulator

OK Andrew Profile checked No Changes Hope all is well now Thanks Ed
  6. C

Solid State Gauge Regulator

I Have found a new SOLID STATE GAUGE REGULATOR that I had misplaced when I was making them. THIS IS A POSITIVE GROUND UNIT ONLY! FOR SERIES 3 and 4. It is listed on e-bay Item Id: 290496336832
  7. C

Turn Indicator Switch

I have listed a very good Turn Indicator Switch on E-bay Item Id: 290496309520 It has a new Kit Installed and also has the rare headlight switch function.
  8. C

Wanted To Share Room Te/ae United

Ted Casey would like to share a room and cost with someone at the TE/AE United, to be held in Maine OCT 8-11 Ted has no e-mail. If you are planning on attending and would like to save some money. Call Ted 717-354-9276 Thanks Ed
  9. C

Trans Tunnel End Cap Needed

Thanks Eric You De Man!! Ed
  10. C

Trans Tunnel End Cap Needed

Please contact me if you have a spare sheet metal end cap. edstiger at email dot toast dot net See pic (I Hope) Thanks Ed
  11. C

Day 2

The Glider Pilots reunion has been cancled due to the lack of beer after I was here a few days!! Just got back from the Motor Museum in Beaulieu, Only one Sunbeam Talbot and no series Alpines They Have a James Bond Display of cars but omited the first James Bond Car (Alpine Series 1) They were...
  12. C

Day 2

In Jolly Old England Sorry I could not make it this time .Just think how much more beer there will be for every one else. Having a great time over here but miss you guys. Regards Ed Esslinger:)
  13. C

Two for the price of one.............?

My car is a GT I think they were used only on the GT's Regards Ed
  14. C

Two for the price of one.............?

two for the price I have one, It came on my late series 3 with the single solex carb. There is no part number on it. The two halves have a piece of cloth tape similar to duct tape about ¾†wide around it and painted black to match. I’m sure it’s original. Ed.
  15. C

1955 Sunbeam Alpine Roadster For Sale

Hi Bob Please send pics to edstiger AT email.toast.net Thanks Ed (coolcat)