• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by benzman

1. B

WANTED TO BUY 1959-END OF PRODUCTION ALPINE

Thank you, all info is being tucked away until I get a PPI in a 62 located in MS, should be done within next 8-10 days. pbh
  2. B

thank you, i didn't know that. am presently looking at a 62 alpine found in auto trader in MS. planning on a PPI within the next week. That will be interesting as seller was rather vague on how long owned and had no history on it. but I'm ot looking for a best of show, just a presentable...
  3. B

I don't recall that being a reason for purchase, the main reason was the roll up windows. I was tired of side curtains, especially in OHIO where I was living at the time. thanks for the info.
  4. B

did my 1960 have front disc brakes? I never thought about it and I don't remember?
  5. B

Yes, it was a ball. I watched and photographed the running start, stationed just behind the barrier across from the cars. and I saw the ice being dumped into the Corvette engine which was over heating. A truly once in a lifetime experience. I did the same at the 1958 1000 KM at the...
  6. B

Nice Series II for sale - SOLD 6/4/21

Where can I find it in eBay, I know of eBay but not how to use it. Thanks, benzman
  7. B

TOP $ FOR RIGHT CAR. PPI at my cost with Alpine pro of my choice, results available to seller. Car must be straight with a clean transferable title, no restored salvage, well sorted out, rust professionally repaired with photos and records. The more records the better and many, many current...
  8. B

Nice Series II for sale - SOLD 6/4/21

if car is still available, pls contact me by email with many more photos, known issues and any major or minor work needed to make it a presentable summertime driver. I need a car now as my summertime driving season has just started and does not last much past first of march. I am a very...
  9. B

'65 S-IV for sale near Detroit

don't do Facebook, any other way to contact seller altho my son could make the contact for me. who is the go-to sunbeam alpine indie in the area I could hire for a PPI? thanks, benzman1. p_hammond@yahoo.com
  10. B

67 Alpine Nashville TN

thank you. I'm looking for a presentable driver quality car with no major issues or crashes. But I need it now as where I will drive and keep it (85935) has a short driving season, just new started and ending by mid October as I have no place to keep it over the winter and would need to drive...
  11. B

67 Alpine Nashville TN

is this car still for sale? need a bit more info. pls send more photos, service records, etc to: p_hammond@yahoo.com