1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice
DanR

DSC02868

1st Transmission mount bracket I designed for the BW35 Alpines. Later design allows more clearance for the dual exhaust pipes.

DSC02868
DanR, May 23, 2021
    • DanR
      In this picture the transmission is a T5 out of a '97 Mustang an the transmission mount bracket is the first one I made for my BW35 Alpine because the one sent by jose was for the 4 bolt manual Alpines. Notice the BW35 only has three bolts each side and the brackets from the Rootes factory sit farther to the rear than the manual ones.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    '65 SIV GT BW35 "Saved" from the scrap pile 0766 by DanR
    Uploaded By:
    DanR
    Date:
    May 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    799.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1920px
    Height:
    1080px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    SONY
    Model:
    DSC-W510
    Date / Time:
    2013:12:20 06:25:27
    Exposure Time:
    1/125 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 800
    Focal Length:
    4.7 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).